╳╳╳  home   about   atlier   note   item   shop   package   inspiration   letter  ╳╳╳

2011/03/29

little bookmark series no.03 / for the star








- - -







- - -

printed ╱ made in 2011
winter

still available, please write to me ( dearoly{at}gmail.com ) for more information





something small but special for the little star(s) in our life

:)


╱ each set included ╱

01. a little bookmark printed on transparent projector paper sewed with lace on top ╱ 4 x 12 cm

02. a handmade paper bag



1 comment:

  1. how did you make them! they're amazing!

    BTW, I’m your big fan – your style is really original and I read your blog very often and I just wonder..if we could follow each other.. But even if your answer is “no” I’ll be still your reader ♥

    xoxo

    chocarome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete